Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weigh in #9 - Opera

So the pizza from last night had an impact.  I had a good number on Saturday when I weighed in, but I could see the impact this morning.   271.2.   Still a 1.8 pound weight loss.  So I am very pleased with the nearly 2 pounds per week still.

Today after bowling I went downtown to see Nabucco at Lyric Opera House with my friend Tony.  We met at Ogilvie train station.  We grabbed a quick lunch.  I ordered a veggie panini.   It was very tasty, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and a few other things.  It was a good little snack.  I can see it being a go to as a "dinner" for the train home if I have to go to the downtown office some other time.

After the opera we went to Sunda, it is a japanese place that specifically had a vegan menu.

Tony and I split
Spicy Edamame  

Sweet Potato Caterpillar roll 

and Tofu Pad Tai with Brown rice and Bok Choi 

No comments:

Post a Comment