Saturday, January 2, 2016

Out of sync with posting.

Yesterday was drive home from Milwaukee day, then go to Reese's birthday party, then Take down Christmas day.

We stayed overnight on NYE, in the morning the hotel had Oranges and Bananas, so I had 1 of each.
Reese's party was at 5 in St Charles, so we left home around 4.  When we go there our food options were Caesar's salad, with cheese, but the dressing was on the side,  a fruit plate with pineapples, watermelon, strawberries, grapes.   and PIZZA!!!!!     Well, I had some salad and I had a bunch of fruit, but... there was pizza.   So I CAVED and had 2 slices of cheese pizza.  Figured it was New Years and my Niece's birthday.


I must say it was the SLOWEST I ever ate 2 slices of pizza.  It was from Pizza Now, so it is not great pizza, but I enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment