Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sleeping in

This morning I OVERslept.  My co-worker texted me at 9:43 to ask if I was okay.  DOH!!!
So I ran out to get to the office.   I grabbed a banana, my salad, some pineapple and some of the lasagna I had in the fridge.

Ate the banana on the way to work.  Lunch was the salad, then around 3:30 I heated up the lasagna.  It was just as good today.  Pineapple was a early afternoon snack.

Tonight before bowling I microwaved a sweet potato.  I had looked on line and they suggested wrapping in a damp paper towel and nuking for 4 minutes, turn it over and nuke 4 more minutes.  I let it sit a few minutes after that.  While it was cooking I mixed up some garlic powder, onion flakes, mrs dash, oregano and some cinnamon.  I cut the potato in half, lightly buttered it and sprinkled on the spice mix.   I needed a bit more of the spices, but it tasted very good.

As for bowling, this was the first time in 3 weeks, so I wondered how my energy would be.  Well I did my best to conserve energy by throwing 9 strikes the first game and shot 258.
Games 2 and 3 were both right around 200.  Very happy with a 661 series my first night back.  I was a little tired, but not exhausted.


Yes our team name is "We are Pig".  Don't ask.

I had made salad for Deb to take to work, and here is what she had for lunch.



Baby Spinach, Romaine, mandarin oranges, blue berries and some ground nuts.  All with 0 calorie blue cheese dressing.   She said she really liked it.  Which is good, since I have 3 more made up for her this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment