Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jimmy Johns

Last night I actually got SLEEP.  I fell asleep a little after midnight.  I had set my alarm for 7.  Slept straight through.  RESET alarm to 8 AM and slept another hour.

So of course that meant I was running late to work.  I knew that we were having lunch brought in at work, so I just grabbed 2 veggie patties to take in to nuke at work.   They are actually REALLY good, closest to a REAL burger of the ones I have tried.   (Boca all american).

For lunch they ordered Jimmy Johns.  I ordered the #6 vegetarian on the multigrain bread.  I got Jalapeño chips and a pickle.  Turns out that came out to 945 calories  (YIKES), but it was YUMMY.

For dinner tonight I made the No Pasta Zuccini Lasagna.   It took a lot of dishes to do the prep.

Here is what it looked like before I baked it

And the results after 45 minutes.

Deb tried some.  She finished it, but I don't think I have to save 2nd for her.   I liked it, but it really did not come out like lasagna, just came out as a veggie medley.   I cut it up into 6 more pieces.  Froze 5 of them and put 1 in fridge for dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment