Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pretty normal food day

Had to be to work at 8 today so grabbed apple supreme from fridge to eat at work. Had a couple people ask what it was after they smelled the cinnamon.  I did not shop this weekend, so I didn't have any salad to bring in, so lunch was the chili.  They had a celebration for a project today, I did a little work on the project, so I went to celebration.  They had ordered in Lou's. Fortunately they had ordered a salad, even though the sausage pizza was calling my name.  I paid no attention to the call.  They also had samosas. I had 1 of them.   For an afternoon snack I brought in the veggie lasagna.  That too got some questions about what it was, because it smelled so good.

For dinner tonight I cooked the shepherd's pie that had been in the freezer from a few weeks ago. It came out perfect.  I ate a third of it and cut it into 2 more pieces for dinner the next 2 nights.


Not much excitement today!

No comments:

Post a Comment