Wednesday, January 6, 2016

No bowling!!! Pneumonia sucks

Today was a straight forward food day.

Apple Supreme heated up.  (Still have 2 servings left) 350 calories
Late morning snack - Veggie Chili 265 calories
Lunch my Salad  375 calories and a banana 100 calories

Then I went back to urgent care to follow up.  They said my recovery was coming along as expected.
I asked if I could bowl tonight. While she did NOT say no I could not, she did say that I probably would only have the energy for 1 game.  So I decided that it was better off to not bowl.  This is now 3 times in a row that I have not bowled (wed-sun-wed)  I hope I have energy to bowl Sunday.

in the after noon I took a chunk of Jalapeño Havarti Vegan cheese.  It was ok.  (175 calories though)

Dinner was the last of the 1st Shepherd's pie I had baked.  (260 calories)

I am still a little hungry, so I think I may go make a smoothie.

I think tomorrow I may try to make the Acorn squash recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment