Saturday, January 30, 2016

PIZZA!!!!

Today was a mixed up day for me.  I did not get to sleep until 2 AM this morning.  My cat woke me up at 7 for her treat. (she does that EVERY morning at 7).  Deb and I were going to go to aqua class at 9 am, but I was still tired at 8:15 when Allie came by for her second morning treat.  (This is ALSO an every day occurrence).  So I fell back asleep.   Deb left to get her hair done around 10:30.  I was only a little awake when she texted me at Noon to know if I wanted to go to lunch.   So I scrambled to get ready and met her at Donkey Inn.   I ordered the veggie burger with tater tots.


Tonight we went out for pizza.  I split a veggie double crust pizza.  It was pretty good, but nothing spectacular.


There were a few fried dough desserts consumed as well, and maybe a bite of chocolate cake.

I had a really good weight number this morning, but I am afraid that the pizza may have ruined that a little.  We will see

No comments:

Post a Comment