Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sushi?

Bowled pretty well this morning. Then we had a massage. I had hoped that the massage could eliminate some of my knee pain. But it did NOT!!  So this leads me to believe it is more a nerve thing. I will call Dr Raj in the morning and see who he recommends.

After the massage, we met Traycie, Jason, Reese and Zoe at Asian Tokyo, it is an all you can eat sushi place.  I did NOT have sushi, I ordered off the menu.  I had some edamame, tempura sweet potatoes, hot & sour soup, a tiny salad (smaller than a cup of soup) and my entree was Fried tofu and veggies with a spicy sauce.  It was good. I did not finish it.  What I brought home became my dinner.

After the Denver, New England game finished I went shopping for food for the week.  I bought apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, mandarin oranges, baby spinach, romaine, almond milk, orange juice and 0 calorie dressing.   I pecked 4 days of lunches for both Deb and I. My bag also contains an apple and an orange and the last of the breakfast bars I had.

I think I have enough dinners to last the week


Forgot to add that I went to LA Fitness tonight and hit the racquetball around for about 25 minutes. Worked up a little sweat. Then I walked laps in the pool for about 25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment