Saturday, January 16, 2016

Taco Bell, Kampai Japanese steak house

Breakfast this morning was 2 of the reheated muffins.  Still not fully cooked, so more like a berry muffin crumble.  I like the taste of it.

For lunch Deb and I each had 1 of the salads left that I had prepared during the week.

We then went tile shopping where we picked out new tile for our bathroom  (pictures on Tuesday when we pick it up)

Around 2:30 Deb and I were getting a little hungry, so we stopped at Taco Bell.  I ordered a Bean burrito and the nachos (just the chips and cheese).  So if the $1 small Nachos is how I "cheat" now, I think that is a good thing.

Tonight we went to a Japanese steak house in Elmhurst.  They had a vegetarian delight.  It consisted of the salad, edamame, the onions, zucchini, carrots... that everyone gets, and in addition, 6 veggie pot stickers, 2 slices of japanese sweet potato (which was really good), and 2 potato things (like McDonalds hash browns, kind of).   Dessert was lemon sorbet, which I only had half of.   I did have a before dinner drink of a Blue Hawaiian.



I had 2 avocados that were going to go bad soon, so I decided to make guacamole.  It is in the fridge, so I have not tried it yet.

But it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment