Sunday, January 3, 2016

Weigh in #5. Amazing what being sick for a week can do

The number this morning SHOCKED ME.  I knew that I had not eaten a lot this week, due to my cold, now pneumonia. But her is the number 280.4.   I am down 38.6 lbs.  

Here is an image I did not think I would see until the end of THIS month.
My wedding ring is able to fit me.



Added bonus was that I SLEPT last night.  The cough medicine worked.  I took it a little after 10.  Fell asleep a little before 11.  At 1:45 I woke up coughing, so I took another dose, (It says every 4 - 6 hours, so figured I was close enough,  I was not going to O.D. on day 1 taking it 15 minutes too soon)  The next time I woke up was 8:55.  I had slept 7 STRAIGHT hours.  I feel so much more rested today.

WARNING - pictures of a FAT male to follow...




You have been warned






Here is the face on from 11/29 and from this morning
               

Now from the side
                  

Apparently weight loss makes all 14 of my chest hairs now visible

No comments:

Post a Comment