Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ZUMBA???

Food today is going to sound a lot like yesterday, without the eggs and pizza as cheats.

Breakfast was a breakfast bar, and an orange.
Lunch was the salad, I added strawberries (since I had some extra left, I had bought them for Deb)

Snacks during the day were an apple, key lime greek yogurt, black cherry greek yogurt and my fake tuna salad.

Tonight after work we went to LA fitness and I TRIED Zumba.  I did the first warm up song okay, during the second I started to feel short of breath, then during the third song, I had to stop.  At that point I had started to sweat, but not too bad.  It was the fact that I guess my lungs have not fully recovered from Pneumonia.   I hope to try going back.  But I did not waste the trip to the club.  I brought along my racquetball stuff.  I spent about 25 minutes "playing".  Basically I stand and if I have to take more than 1 big step, I just let it go.  I basically just move around a little and try different shots.  I feel like it will be a MONTH until I feel I could actually play.  But I kept the activity up enough to keep sweating.


No comments:

Post a Comment