Monday, January 25, 2016

Aqua class - working out

Today there was a lot of different foods.

Breakfast was a bar I had made.  The irony is that when I first made these, I was not a fan.  Now a few weeks later after they have been in the fridge, wrapped in foil, I kind of like them, and will probably make them again.

As soon as I finished my bar, a co-worker said there was food in the conference room, because they had accidentally double ordered.   So I went in and had a small scoop of scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes.

For a snack I had an orange.

Lunch was my baby spinach and romaine HUGE salad.  Add ins were nut/seed mix, mushrooms and mandarin oranges.

After I came up from lunch I had some of my fake tuna fish (made with chickpeas and mustard.....) again this is growing on me.

I brought in some greek yogurt and had the key lime.

Then I saw someone walk by with 4 pizza boxes, so I followed them.  Luckily there was some cheese pizza left.  So I grabbed 3 SMALL squares.  I probably would have gotten away with, but I ran into Leo, and he said "WHOA WHOA, that is not on your diet!!!  You better write about your little cheat".  So thus, I am confessing.

Tonight for dinner, I had worked up an appetite, because Deb and I went to the health club and participated in a aqua class.  It was not aerobics, but it was moving around with "weights" and using the foam float tubes as resistance.   I thought it was fun.    Just wait until you hear what we are going to do tomorrow!!!

So I heated up some chili and ate the black cherry greek yogurt.  Both of these I had taken to work and was thinking that I may not eat them.  But I was hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment