Friday, January 29, 2016

Downtown office

Today we went to see the downtown office (77 w Wacker).   We are on the 22nd floor.  The view is nice.  (that is marina tower and Trump behind it.)


They have a galley area with FREE food


and free drinks


I got down there at 8:20 the rest of my team was not arriving until 8:45, so I grabbed a breakfast bar.
  it had 200 calories, it was not that bad.

For lunch we went to Hub 51, I had veggie tacos.  It was really tasty.  I liked the guac and salsa.

For a snack in the afternoon I grabbed a bag of chips.

  (they LIED, these were not even spicy, let alone HOT!)  (a waste of 220 calories)

What was amazing for me was that they had Einstein bagels when I got there, I did NOT take one.
Then after lunch someone brought over a box with a dozen BAKERY donuts (they had brought in a bunch more, these were the leftovers.)  They looked AMAZING, but I was able to walk by them 3 or 4 times and NOT give in to the temptation.

For dinner Deb and I went to Bennigan's on 31 and 90.  I had a apple walnut salad.


It is AMAZING how much I am LOVING salads now.  This had raisins, walnuts, blue cheese, apple slices, baby spinach, red lettuce and vinaigrette dressing.

I had a Sprite to drink and I did steal 3 or 4 bites of Deb's brownie and ice cream dessert.





No comments:

Post a Comment