Thursday, January 21, 2016

The office brought in food today!!

I packed up my food and headed to work today.  When I got in, I was reminded that we had a planning session, so we would have breakfast AND lunch brought in.

For breakfast they had yogurt with blueberries in it and strawberries around it.  I had about 3 scoops of that.  They had some fresh fruit (honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe and grapes).  I also had 2 orange juices.   They had chocolate donuts and chocolate chip muffins, I looked right at them and walked on by!!!

For lunch they brought in Chipotle.   They ordered the meatless tofu crumbles and chicken.  It was served buffet style, so I made myself a medium sized bowl of tofu, pinto beans, guacamole, salsa and some spicy red sauce.   It was so good, I went back and made another bowl basically the same.   I did cave in and have a handful of nacho chips.  They were sooooooo salty, and thus so good.

That was so much food that I did not even eat dinner tonight, but I did go to LA fitness and do 35 minutes of walking in the pool.   It was 20 minutes at first, then I went in to sauna for about 6-8 minutes, then back in the pool to do 15 more minutes of walking.  Thankfully I now have blue tooth headphones, so I was able to listen to Penn's Sunday School podcast the whole time.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor to get the results of my blood work and to show him the 30+ pounds I have lost since I saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment