Sunday, January 17, 2016

Weigh in #7 - Nephew Ryan's birthday

I think last nights trip to the teppanyaki place did me in.   My weight this morning was 277.  So down 1.8 from last week.  I feel that this week I ate more than I had been eating the last few weeks.  Finally over the cold and pneumonia effects, so I expected a bounce upward.

Today for breakfast I had 4 of the berry cookies I had made with extra muffin mix and half a muffin (the part that actually had cooked).

I skipped lunch today, because we went to Tom and Lynda's house to celebrate our nephew Ryan's birthday.
Lynda always has a bunch of snacks out.  She had potato chips, carrots with ranch dressing, strawberries, grapes, the cheeto/pretzel/dorito mix and 3 interesting flavored popcorns (wasabi, jalapeño, and buffalo/ranch)  They all had ZING.    I knew that she had catered Portillos (since it is Ryan's favorite).  So I knew I would be having salad and cheesy potatoes for dinner.  So I OVER did it on that snacks.   For dessert I had a small slice of the oreo ice cream cake.  (Oreo's are vegan, look it up).

Today I tasted the guacamole from yesterday.  It was TOOO runny and really did not have the right flavor, so chalk that one up to a lesson learned, that I don't know how to make guacamole.  It ended up in the garbage.  Oh well.

I also made the fake tuna salad this afternoon.   I just tried it now, and i think it will make a nice salad topping.  Not sure I could sit and just eat a scoop of it, but I had good flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment