Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pool Time

Today I got in to work at 7:45, this threw my whole day off, since everything seemed to be occurring an hour TOO late.

Breakfast was breakfast bar and key lime yogurt.
Lunch was Salad and my fake tuna.
Snacks were Orange and black cherry yogurt.

Other groups have been doing planning this whole week, so they have been bringing in lunch for those groups.  Well they ALWAYS over order.

Today when I went in to see what they had, I found Veggie Pad Thai.  It was really good, so I had almost 2 plates of it.   So much so that it basically became my dinner.

When I got home from work I saw that I had a few apples that were getting a little soft.  So I looked up a recipe and made an Apple Bake.  It had 3 apples, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, walnuts, raisins, oatmeal and flax seed.   It tasted pretty good.   Think it can be dessert or breakfast.

Went to LA fitness after dinner, I wanted to play basketball, but tonight is volleyball night, so the court was taken over by that.  So I went to the pool and walked laps for about 25 minutes.   I went to check out the racquetball courts, but they were ALL full, so I went back to the pool and walked another 20 minutes.  The second time I did it with one of those foam floatation tubes as resistance.  It was actually hard to keep the tube under water and still move well when I got to more than 4 feet deep.  I like using that as added resistance.

Tomorrow our team is going downtown to check out the office space Capital One has.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment