Monday, February 1, 2016

Aqua Class

I did not go shopping yesterday, so I had no salad to bring to work.  (boo hoo)

Breakfast was the apple oatmeal thing I made last week with the apples that were going bad.
I also had the last orange I had left  (wow I have to go shopping)

Lunch was the chili and a key lime yogurt.  But that was not enough, so I went to cafeteria and made a salad of baby spinach, romaine, onions, mushrooms....  it was almost $7.   This is why I BRING in my own salad.

Late afternoon snack (which became dinner) was some of the zuccini lasagna that I had in the freezer.

Tonight Deb and I went to LA Fitness to do the aqua class.  It is a fun class, you move around and jump around.  Getting your heart rate up, but no impact due to being in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment