Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thursday and Friday

With all that is going on this week, I did not have time to post the last 2 days.
Thursday at work I got in late, so I missed breakfast, then I had a meeting around noon that ran late, so I missed lunch.  Fortunately a group had ordered in food and there were leftovers.  So I scrounged up enough veggies and beans and rice to make myself 3 tacos.
 This is the pile that became 3.

Thursday night we went to Chicago Prime Italian to have a drink to celebrate Mom.
I ordered a salad.  It was HUGE.  I only ate half






 (iPhone to show SIZE of salad)

Friday during the day we tried Kinfork in Woodfield.  There were 16 of us that went out.  The place was NOT crowded.  Food was pretty good.  I had veggie flatbread and honey corn bread.


Friday night I went to my little sisters house and Traycie, Deb and I put together poster boards of pictures.   We ordered pizza.   (Of COURSE my sister's made fun of me for taking a picture of the pizza.  What are sister for!!)


I do appreciate that they ordered Veggie pizza, so that I could eat that.  So behind their mocking, they did actually show they cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment