Saturday, February 6, 2016

Houston and Weigh in #10 (a day early) and Rainbow Dash

This morning we left for Houston.  We are going on a cruise starting tomorrow, so this will be my last post until Valentines day.   I will be taking pictures of ALL the food I eat during the week, so I will probably do 7 posts when I get back.

All that being said, I weighed in this morning.  I was SHOCKED by the number.  267.0.  I am down 52 lbs!

Our flight this morning was at 9 AM, so we were out of the house by 7, so I did not eat anything for breakfast.   When we landed we went straight to lunch.  I had looked on the web and found an Italian place that looked casual, but had good reviews.   I ordered the Veggie Calzone and caesar's salad.

  Deb ordered a salad as well and ate 1/4 of it, so I had the last 3/4s



They had these garlic rolls that were REALLY good, somehow I only had 1.


I did have a Dr Pepper to drink, but I did not get a refill, I only had 1 and switched to water.

When we left for the track the hotel had chocolate chip cookies.


Tonight we went to Sam Houston Race track.  Races were pretty bad.  We got there for the 2nd race and left after the 6th.   I lost $105 and did NOT have a winning ticket (BOOOO!!!!)


I was not hungry, so I did not have anything for dinner.   But as I write this, I am regretting that, since I feel hungry.

RAINBOW DASH - and why she is in the pictures.
I thought it would be cute if I took one of Reese and Zoe's stuffed animals along on the trip this week.  So I have been taking her to all the places and put her in the pictures.  I have been texting them to my sister and the girls have enjoyed the antics she has gotten in to.

Today I went to see Minute Maid Park and the Waterwall park


No comments:

Post a Comment