Monday, February 15, 2016

Friday 12th - Cozumel

I was really excited for Cozumel.  We were going to Chankanaab.  It is a "park" where they have a dolphin encounter area (for a fee) a sea lion show, snorkeling, a pool, a lagoon, a forrest nature walk area.   All in all a fun day.  I was set for a lot of snorkeling, so had a good breakfast.
2 hash browns (different kinds now), 2 fried eggs and a veggie quiche.



Here is the first picture I could take of the ship


Here are pictures at the park







If you zoom in, you can see the 2 dolphins pulling the guy.





We got back around 4, and I was hungry.  Lots of snorkeling and no food.



That is curry and rice and a chocolate cookie that SNUCK in.

Plate 2 was



Unfortunately the sandwich was not that good, so I only ate 1 of them.  But the quesadilla was good, so I had more


Dinner that night was
Veggie wraps.  Had a light spicy kick


Cream of tomato soup.  It was thick and had amazing flavor.


Cauliflower soup (I think)


This was an eggplant dish (I think).  Surprising I remember earlier in week, but forgot this.  Other people had the spinach soufflé  as part of their dish, Deb gave me hers.


Barb and James gave me a glass of wine.


Dessert was a chocolate 3 layer creation.  Really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment