Friday, February 26, 2016

Restaurant week and more pictures

Okay here are some of the pictures from yesterday that I did not post.
Here is the fried rice




Old reliable CHILI!!!


On to today.

For lunch 11 of us went out to Olive Garden.  I did the soup, salad and breadsticks.
I had 3 (maybe 4) breadsticks.


I had 2 bowls of minestrone


And 2 salad plates


and 2 iced teas.   So that was a good amount of food.

Tonight we went out with Matt and Charlotte to Grillhouse by David Burke.
They were participating in restaurant week.
I did NOT partake in that.
Instead I started with a piece of bread.  (apparently it was camera shy and I forgot to take a picture)
Then I ordered the cheese plate.  THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!


I did not order a main dish, I just talked and watched the others eat.
Then it was time for dessert.  And I decided to be good and get the fruit and yogurt plate.


At the end of the meal they bring out cotton candy


I had some, just enough to look like I had just been caught with a Smurf!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! You'll get there little by little. ... :) Barb & James

    ReplyDelete