Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday

I left my work cell phone in the office today, so I do not have some of the food pictures. (I know that is what you ALL look forward to)

Wednesday I had the last 2 slices of pizza.  1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch.   I also brought in some chili and had that as a late afternoon snack.



On the way home from work I stopped at Trader Joes.  They have a TON of cheap, easy to make, and tasty veggie dishes.

I bought 3 things,  Veggie Pad Thai, veggie fried rice, and a squash and sweet potato mix.

I tried the Pad Thai.  It was pretty good.

Today I took in the veggie fried rice and chili.
I split the fried rice into 2 servings.  It was not bad, a little plain, but filling.
Still back on my chili addiction.  Only have a few bags left, will have to make some more this weekend.

For dinner Deb and I went to Chandler's (Schaumburg golf course)
I got a chopped salad and a baked potato (had a taste for 1 of them)






Deb ordered a peanut butter pie dessert, I had a few bites of it.

I NEED to get to the store and buy some stuff for breakfast and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment