Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Monday and Tuesday

The last 2 days I brought in 2 pieces of the veggie pizza from Giordano's.  Those were breakfast and lunch.

Monday during the day I also ate a bag of pretzels and a bag of veggie chips.
My nutritious dinner was a piece of cake from my mother's service.

Today was not much difference.

I had 2 pieces of pizza.  1 at about 9:30 the other at 11:30.  This afternoon I noticed that there was left over Chevy's from some meeting.  I had a plate of chips with refried beans.  Loved the salty taste of the chip.

Tonight for dinner Deb wanted to try Bahama Breeze for their restaurant week special.
I ordered a bowl of spicy black bean soup.  It was really good.
Deb got dessert with her meal.  It was a banana dish that had a whole banana, banana bread and some caramel sauce.  I had a few (or a bunch of) bites.  

Not much appetite the last few days.   Just in a haze dealing with the fact that my Mother is no longer with us.  I miss her and talk to her ALL the time still!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment