Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weigh in #12 and Saying goodbye to my Mom

Today was a very tough day.  We had the memorial for my Mother.  I was OVERWHELMED by the number of people that came by to say goodbye.  It was a sad/joyous/sad day for me and my sisters.  It was great to see old friends, but sad to know that I only saw them, because we were saying goodbye to my mother.

My weight this morning was 262.4.  Down almost 5 pounds this week.  I know that some of that is cruise weight, but still I am excited about the number.

Eating for the day was not really tracked.
There was so much food at the church, but I only ate some veggies, some grapes and 2 cookies.
After the service we went to Giordano's. (that was my Mom's favorite pizza place).
I had too much to eat.  Some cheese bread, a mozzarella stick, 2 pieces of thin cheese pizza and 2 pieces of deep dish veggie.

I did not care what I ate, I needed the time to be with family and process this.

I want to say thank you to everyone who came up to me and told me how much they noticed my weight loss, and how many of you said you follow this blog to keep track of my progress.  It was great to hear and it lets me know that there are people out there who care about how I am doing, and hopefully there are some out there that I am inspiring to make changes.

Need to get back to salads this week.  And some regular dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment