Monday, February 15, 2016

Sunday Feb 7 - getting on the ship

We ate breakfast at the hotel.  Even though we were going to go on the cruise where there is UNLIMITED food, I knew to eat a big breakfast. I had to drop off Deb and Nan at the port, take car back to rental place, wait for ride back to port, then wait in line to check in.

So I had a croissant (2 pictured, I only ate 1) melon and pineapple, 3 eggs over-hard, some potatoes, half a biscuit, a banana and an orange.
 

Once on the ship we met up with John and Andrea (I have known John almost 30 years).  We met Tony and Olivia, James and Barb, Spencer and Amy.   So the merry group of 11 of us hung out a lot, and we ALL ate dinner together every night.

We wanted a little lunch, we ended up sitting by the International Cafe, it is a 24 hour area that had desserts, salads, sandwiches, and pastries around breakfast time.
I had 1 of these pressed in a panini press.

I ordered flowers for Deb for the room.  They added a nice scent every time we came in to the room


Sunday was the SUPER BOWL, the ship put out snacks during the game.  I had nacho chips with salsa, cheese pizza and veggie pizza.




That was not really enough for me, so at half time I ran up to buffet to get salad, veggie spring roll, some cheese and a cookie.


That was it for the day.  Busy day, excited to start the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment