Thursday, December 31, 2015

Was too sick to post last night

Yesterday marked the 30 day mark of my new way of eating.   So I hopped on the scale to see what it said.  To my surprize it read 287.4.   Meaning that I was down 31.6 lbs in a month.  (Being sick since Saturday HAS lowered my appetite,so I am not eating as much as I normally would).  So I figure I will put some weight back on AFTER I shake this cold.

It was so bad that I did not BOWL.   I never willingly skip bowling, but I knew that I had NO strength to even attempt it.

I did actually eat a bit on Wednesday.

Breakfast was an Orange and a Banana.
Lunch was a NUT salad.  I used 1/4 cup of walnuts, 1/4 cup of cashews, 1/4 cup of almonds, tbsp of flax seed and tbsp of pumpkin seeds.   I ground those all up and added it to a huge portion of baby spinach and romaine.  As a dressing I used red wine vinaigrette.  Mixing it all up, it was basically every spot of green was COVERED by nuts and seeds.  I knew this was a way I could get some calories and something tasty.

For dinner I grilled up 4 veggie burgers on the George Forman.   I had so no-salt catsup to use.  I was able to eat 3 1/2.   Just could not finish all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment