Monday, December 21, 2015

Simple day

Today was a normal day in the office.

I took in some of the overnight oatmeal and had it with Blackberries.
I was out of any sort of Lettuce, so I stopped at Valli Produce on the way in to work to buy some Romaine and some Spinach.  I bought enough for 2 lunches.  Knowing that I was going to stop on the way in, I also brought in some 0 calorie 1000 island and 1 tbsp each of Sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and flax seed.  I also brought in a bunch of sliced portobello mushrooms.

After work I had to finish (better known as START) my Christmas shopping.  So I was running around.  When I got home I just nuked 3 of the veggie "chicken" patties.

I am still hungry, so not sure if I have anything downstairs that I can blend up into dessert


Sorry this was so short.  I think I am saving up some calories for Christmas Eve and Day  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment