Friday, December 18, 2015

STAR WARS!!!!

Today can best be classified as a strange eating day.

Since most of our team was going to the movie at 11:30, they decided that we would get no REAL work done, so they brought in breakfast and let us play games.

They catered in from Jason's Deli.  There was fruit (Pineapple, Strawberries, Grapes and sliced Apples).  They also had small breakfast wraps which had egg, mushroom, onions and spinach.  There may have been more, but I identified only those ingredients.

We left around 11 to go see Star Wars, and afterwards we stopped at Lucky Monk to discuss to movie.  There I had a Fallen Angle beer (they brew it there)  we ordered the pretzel appetizer.  I was hungry, so I had 1 with some of the dipping sauces they provide.

We had dinner plans with Karen and Roger (our old neighbors, who now live in Seattle).  We went to WildFire.  I was going to have the chopped salad, but I saw that it had chicken in it, so I opted for just a plate of roasted veggies.  I was a decent amount of food

I did steal a SMALL bite of the KeyLime Pie that was part of Deb's dessert. 
We put up the Christmas tree tonight, and I had a banana as my dessert.

So even though I was in lots of places where I could have been BAD, I made the sensible choices and did not over eat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment