Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day at the hospital - and planning a menu

Today was spent at the hospital as Deb recovered from her surgery.  They let her go at 4PM.  She still has pain in her right side when she moves, but she went home with some good pain meds.

I put together a list of all the things I thought I might want to eat for my first day.
There are so many items on there that I have to create a better plan.

Here is my thought

Breakfast
        Oatmeal with blueberries
        Banana

Lunch
        Romaine salad with celery, carrots, peppers, onions and broccoli and balsamic vinegar
        Orange

Dinner
       Bean Burger  (recipe in the book)
       Apple

Desert
       Black Cherry Sorbet (another recipe from book)

Now I just have to go shopping for all of this.

Also, Wednesday morning I go to have blood work done, so this will give me a starting point.  I have a follow up with the doctor on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment