Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Squash and Zucchini

This is becoming a pattern, but I was later than I wanted heading in to work, so just had to grab 2 apples.

At lunch I had a meeting for half of it, so was only able to eat my salad.  Which takes 20 minutes to eat, it is so big.  

Had an orange for an afternoon snack.

Dinner was some of the chili.  This batch is spicier, since I put in 2 jalapeños instead of 1.  I LOVE spicy food.  Along with dinner I remembered that I had some veggies in the fridge, so I decided to water sauté them.


I added some Mrs Dash seasoning and some Balsamic Vinegar and ended up with

It is frightening how much I enjoy bowls of veggies.  I have baby bok choi that I will be making on Friday.   Tomorrow night I am taking Deb for her post surgery follow up.  She has been doing GREAT.  So I hope tomorrow will be great news.   After the Dr appointment in Evanston, we will be going to dinner with Deb's grandfather in Glenview.  I get to pick, so I will see what I can come up with.

After bowling snack was another smoothie.  Here are 2 pictures of the blender.

I added some cocoa powder to the smoothie.  That was a mistake.  Deb pointed out that somehow it made the smoothie smell like a band-aid and she was right.   Now I know.  No chocolate in the smoothie.





No comments:

Post a Comment