Sunday, December 27, 2015

WEIGH IN #4 ate out 2 times today. Was pretty good

With all the eating that I had done the last couple days with christmas, I was prepared for a less than stellar weigh in number.  Much to my surprise, it was 291.4.   Down 3.8 pounds from last week.
My first weigh in was Nov 30th at 319.  So almost 28 lbs in 28 days.   And honestly I am not starving myself.  I feel that I eat as much as I want.   I am so excited to go shopping for some the new recipes.

On to todays eating....

This morning Deb wanted to go out to Breakfast, so we went to Maxfield's in Schaumburg.  There was not a lot of options, so I settled for an egg white veggie omelet, with an english muffin.  I also had a blueberry muffing.  No cheese in the omelet.  It also came with some melon slices.

We did not eat until almost noon, so lunch did not happen.

Tonight we went to Donkey Inn in Palatine.  They have a HUGE menu and had a few veggie options.
I went with the veggie skillet.  It came with grilled peppers, mushrooms and onions.  It also had salsa, beans with cheese, rice, lettuce and jalapeños.  It came with 4 tortillas.  I don't think that was TOO bad...

I did have a chocolate chip cookie for desert when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you sticking to it. 28 lb loss is fantastic! If you like to go out to eat (like that isn't normal) check out Yardhouse. The have a Gardein menu that rocks - and lots of recipes on the website.

    ReplyDelete