Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Short post today

Still in class this week, so breakfast was 2 bananas (they are starting to turn brown, so needed to eat them before they became MUSH)
Took a big salad and chili for lunch.  Had an apple and an orange for a snack.

During the day I got an email letting me know that my blender was available for pickup.  I was not expecting it until Thursday, so this was a good surprise.

Got it home and decided to use up the last 2 bananas I had along with some frozen strawberries I had to make a smoothie for Deb and me.  There is a smoothie button on the blender.  So in went the 2 cups of almond milk, the 2 cups of frozen strawberries and 2 bananas.  Push the button and 40 seconds later (after the blender had gone through 4 stages) came a silky smooth drink.  Both Deb and I really enjoyed it.

Dinner tonight was 3 veggie burgers. No more new ones, so no pictures.

I will take a picture of the blender tomorrow.  It came with a recipe book as well, I briefly looked at that.

Now off to add some veggie cookbooks to my christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment