Tuesday, December 8, 2015

$400+ blender?????

Today was a day to eat up the last of what I had bought my 2 trips to the grocery store.  So pretty much the same menu.

Breakfast banana and the rest of the chia oatmeal  (I really liked that) I guess I like blackberries.
Lunch was an orange and some more chili (Still really liking it.  Will be making again this weekend)
Dinner was a simple salad with Romaine, Walnuts, Balsamic Vinegar and Flax Seed.
Snacks during the day were an apple and a banana.

I did spend some time today looking at High Powered Blenders.  I cannot believe I am looking at spending over $400 on a blender.   If anyone has purchased these monsters and has recommendations, I would be happy to hear them.   Currently I am thinking that I will buy the Blendtec 625 model.  Seems to be the one out there that will do what I need and has some cool bells and whistles.

Since I am out of food (basically) I will have to do some shopping tomorrow.  I think I am going to buy some remade Veggie burgers.   I need something that does not take me 20+ minutes of chopping and cooking and cleaning.

Anyone with store bought suggestions  (low sodium, probably gluten free) please feel free to comment.

Pictures tomorrow of my shopping conquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment