Thursday, December 24, 2015

Trader Joes

I woke up early today, so actually had time for some breakfast.  I had some oatmeal and almond milk. I did not have any berries to add, so I just added a lot of cinnamon.  For lunch I met Deb at Salata, it is a new salad place near Golf and Roselle road.  I was like a Subway concept for making your salad, you got to pick the lettuce types and all the veggies, there was a huge selection.  It was reasonably priced around $10.  So a good way to eat healthy for relatively inexpensive.

I ended up working until past 5PM.  I was messing around with Java and the time got away from me. So I stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home to see if they had something I could eat.

I found this, and it turned out pretty good.



It only took about 4 minutes in the microwave.  It looked like there were a lot of good things I could try there.  I will probably go shopping on Saturday.  I think I am going to go to Marianos and check out what they have.  I am hoping that I get some recipe books for Christmas, so that I can go beyond the simple menus I have been eating so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment