Friday, December 18, 2015

Hackneys for a salad

Last day of Java class today for me.  Had time for breakfast this morning.  Last night I had made some "overnight oatmeal" from a recipe in Fuhrman's book.  It calls for letting the oatmeal set over night in the fridge.  In the morning it is more of a pudding type consistency.  Had it with blueberries.

Lunch was an apple and the salad.  I remembered the cashews today, so it was more filling.

This evening Deb had her follow up with her doctor.  He examined the stitches and he said everything was going GREAT.  She still cannot lift over 20 lbs, cannot work out and cannot go in pool.  She has a follow up in a month.  But great news.

Dinner with Gramps was at Hackney's, they had a Strawberry Spinach salad on the menu.  It was small, but it had a nice dressing and had candied walnuts in it.   So when I got home tonight I heated up some of the chili.

Tomorrow is STAR WARS day!!!!  So not sure how that is going to impact my food.  Also, former neighbors of ours are in town, so we are going to WildFire for dinner.   So it may be a weird day.


No comments:

Post a Comment