Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas at my house

Had to go in to work today, so for breakfast I microwaved 2 of the "Chikn" patties.   I brought in some chili for lunch.

We had our traditional Chinese food for Christmas eve.   Deb order "Veggie Delight" for me.  It consisted of onions, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, and some other green things.  It was pretty good.

I was doing great until DESSERT came out.  That is where I cheated.   I had a small brownie, some of the hershey kisses melted into the round pretzels, and I had 4 or 5 chocolate chip cookies.  AND a glass of eggnog.

All in All not too bad.  Tomorrow we go to Tom and Lynda's house.  Lynda always has a TON of good food.  Hopefully I will not be tooooooo bad.

It is Christmas,  I think I can get away with a little bit of cheating.  Right????

No comments:

Post a Comment