Monday, November 30, 2015

Surgery a success!!!!

Just physically talked to Dr. He came out and told me everything went GREAT!!!!  She will still be recovering for up to 2 hours, so I may not see her for awhile. But I have shed a TON of tears after seeing the doc and having him give good news

Thanks to all who reached out to Deb and me. We feel very loved

Maybe fasting and starting a diet WHEN my wife is having her first ever surgery was not a smart idea. But those who know me, truly know I do a LOT of things "not too smart"

1 comment:

  1. Jimbo...great attitude. I too have newly restarted this journey and just signed up with Shakology from Beachbody. I started walking again and I hope to get the processed foods out and the clean eating and protein shakes regularly in my diet. Check out Beachbody.com and let me know if you are interested in this product line.
    BTW tell Deb hugs and kisses....

    ReplyDelete