Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Whole lotta eating going on

So apparently I wanted to celebrate 100 days by trying to eat 100% more than I usually do.
Breakfast started innocent enough with a banana.
Then before lunch time I was still hungry, so I grabbed a bag of veggie chips.


It was SOOO nice out today that my coworker Andy and I decided to go to lunch.  We picked Potbelly's.   I ordered a Mediterranean with extra hot peppers, jalapeƱo chips and a diet Snapple.







Tonight we went to Village Tavern on Wise.  I ordered the Rigatoni, it came with a salad (which was camera shy and refused to sit still for a picture)



This is basically my FAVORITE pasta dish on the planet.  I don't really eat much pasta, but LOVE this so much.  (Was afraid I might not like it as much without the sausage, but it was just as good)



No comments:

Post a Comment