Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bulls Game

Today Deb and I took John and Andrea to the Bulls game  (Thank you to Deb's boss Michael for the tickets).  Having been to a bunch of games, we KNEW that the buffet in the "Stadium Club" is amazing, so we went there.

Knowing that we were doing that tonight, was the reason that I skipped breakfast and lunch.

Fortunately the buffet had a TON of vegetarian dishes.

Here is all that I had








Plate 1 was very yummy.

Plate 2 was all veggies, most of which had a kick, since they all had crushed red pepper on them


Soup was garlic cauliflower.  Very tasty soup.



















The veggies were all cold, not heated,  so good, but would have preferred warm.

At this point I was torn, do I go get some salad and more pasta or go for the dessert????
If you all thought I had will power, you would be mistaken.   I went for dessert.



I did not eat all of it.  I left a small bite of 3 or 4 of them.  But I did try them all.

We will see what impact this has on tomorrows number.   I think I smell a fasting day for Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment