Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tuesday (More left over Party snacks)

One of my co-workers was converted to full time this week (he had been brought on as a consultant to hire).  So to welcome him, they brought in fruit and DONUTS!!!!!   Some how I was able to stop myself and eat only 1 donut.  That was VERY HARD TO DO.



Yesterdays constant use of the snack drawer was too much for me, so this morning I went to Jewel and picked up a bag of tortilla chips.

Since these are the same foods as yesterday, they will be presented with no commercial interruptions.
But we will have some appearances of other snack drawer celebrities.







 (only drank half. TOO sweet)







Not pictured is the half a bagel I had tonight at Panera.

Tomorrow and Thursday will look similar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment