Thursday, March 24, 2016

McDonald's!!!

For some reason I had a craving for McDonald's today.... so I indulged.
I had a fruit and yogurt parfait.



and 2 egg mcmuffins NO MEAT




SNACK DRAWER yelled at me today and I kept going over there.
Starting with chips.
 These were really good.  Very salty and vinegary.

I am addicted to these.

 not sure why I kept snacking today!

I did actually had a salad at lunch time and ice tea




I needed some chocolate, so I had these fake oreos.


Then I had what I thought was going to be my last food for the day.



The reason I said THOUGHT was that at bowling tonight we had 100 "bowler bucks" that we have to spend by April 6th (our last day of bowling).  So my teammates ordered pizza and chicken fingers.  I ordered the southwest veggie wrap with sweet potato fries.



In order to get my self out of this BAD eating habit, I am going to fast the next 2 days.  I am just in a grazing mood, and cannot keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment