Saturday, March 19, 2016

Trip to Florida

Sorry for missing a few days....
Thursday Deb and I flew down to Florida and rented a truck to go pick up a lot of stuff from my Mom's house.   We then drove the truck back from Florida.

So my eating has been SPOTTY (read that as bad)

Thursday at work they had cookies for Capital One being named a top 100 place to work for.


I took 2, they were good!!.

At lunch I made a salad.  I like the stuff they have in our cafeteria, it is just too expensive.



The snack drawer is going to KILL me





That was all I had for the day!!

We had breakfast at the hotel

Bagel with cream cheese


3 eggs- over hard


and 2 glasses of OJ


On the road, I grabbed a banana.


Thursday night we stayed in a hotel, then at morning I picked up the truck and drove down to my Mom's house.   After loading up the truck at my Mom's. We went over to Cathy and Frank's house.  Cathy was my Mom's longest friend.  They knew each other since 6th grade.   When my sisters were at my Mom's they packed a bunch of boxes and had stored them at their house.   The bought us lunch at the clubhouse.

This was a portobello mushroom, with red pepper and pepper jack cheese.  Sweet potato fries!!


Frank gave me an Atkins bar for the road.  It was a little melty by the time I ate it.


We just drove until 1 AM, and never stopped for dinner.   We did have some snacks in the car.  I had some Doritos and a Brisk Iced Tea.

Saturday morning we were somewhere North of Atlanta.
Started the day with bagel and 2 cinnamon buns  (Hampton Inn)

Snacks along the way




We stopped at Wendy's for lunch.
I had 2 side Caesar salads and a SMALL fry.


More snacks




Dinner was at Addison Dappers  (needed some family food)
Started with a dinner roll and ordered a veggie omelet



No comments:

Post a Comment