Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tuesday and Wednesday

You will notice a running theme over the last month.  I do not wake up early enough to EAT breakfast.   I need my oatmeal!!!

On Tuesday I did not eat breakfast.  I had to go to the bank and take care of some bowling stuff around lunch time.  As I was driving to the bank, I saw a place that advertised $6 large pizza on Monday and Tuesday.   I figured for $6 I could not go wrong.  So I stopped in and ordered a large cheese pizza.   It took them less than 10 minutes to make it.



It was not bad, but not great, but how many GREAT cheese pizzas has there ever been.

I ate 5 slices on my way back to work.
The last 3 became my dinner on the way home.  Not a proud moment, but I do love my pizza.

Today was a little better, but again, kind of random.   We now have a snack drawer at work, this is a BAD thing!!!!







The above 3 made up my "breakfast" today.

At lunch I made a salad




I decided to crumble up the pretzels in to the salad.  It was REALLY good!!!

Afternoon Snacks were





Tonight at bowling I decided I wanted a beer.  WELL, that turned in to 4 beers, so I was HAPPILY buzzed.

I still shot
237-222-211 670,  but it was a challenge to focus on my mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment