Thursday, March 3, 2016

Employee appreciation

This week is employee appreciation, so our company brought in breakfast to show their appreciation of the employees.

I ended up getting 2 plates, since the room that was holding all the food was right behind my cube, so I could smell it and it made me want more.

The first plate had everything.  Oatmeal, orange juice, pineapple, melon, cantaloupe and breakfast potatoes.
 The second plate was just scrambled eggs.

Today was planning day for our group, so they brought in lunch for us (well actually, Sue and I went to go pick it up)  They ordered from Falafel Hut.   I know there was hummus, baba ganoosh, veggie falafel and some other stuff.   Again I ended up with 2 plates full.





Tonight we had some people over at our house, so dinner consisted up some chips with salsa, some carrots, some celery.   I just grazed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment