Thursday, March 10, 2016

Jet's pizza

Woke up late this morning, so I skipped breakfast.   Then I got a call from the bank and I needed to go in and sign some papers officially closing out our home equity loan.   So I was out and wanted to get some food.  I stopped at Portillo's to get the pepper and egg sandwich.  As I walked up I read the sign and it said "available Ash Wednesday and Fridays during Lent".  I thought the other day it said "All Wednesdays and Fridays".   So NO pepper and egg sandwich for me.    So I drove back toward the office.   Our friends who are staying with us had mentioned Jet's pizza.  I saw that there was 1 at Golf and Arlington Hts road.  That is only a few minutes past my office, so I gave it a try.   They had a $6 special with 2 slices and a drink.  I got just cheese  (other options were sausage or pepperoni, so CHEESE it was)







I liked the pizza, but would be more interested to try a whole veggie pizza with garlic crust...

I thought that was going to be all that I ate for the day.   But at bowling I started getting really hungry, so I ordered a southwestern veggie wrap with sweet potato fries.   The bowling alley actually has good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment