Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thursday, Friday and Saturday


So much excitement the last 2 days that I forgot to post.  I apologize to my faithful readers.

Thursday during the day I did not eat breakfast  (that is becoming a BAD theme that I have to change)

I also did not bring anything for lunch.
So started with a veggie "snack"



Saw that they had a vegetable sandwich that looked REALY good.


Turns out it WAS really good.


Garibaldi's was at our office complex selling slices for $2.  The smell was too much for me and I had to cave in.



Then at night I ate the last 2 garlic and quinoa patties, this time with Mayo, cheese on wheat bread.



TOOOOOOOOO Much food.

FRIDAY

Every Friday we go out to eat at work.  We chose Ram brewery.
They have 1 of my favorite beers there.  So had to indulge.  (luckily the Boss ordered 1 as well, so I knew it was okay)




I ordered a spicy caesar salad, not very spicy, but tasty.


Friday night we went to a friends house.  I partook in another alcoholic beverage.


Late at night I snuck in a Chocolate Cookie.  Those guys seem to sneak in to my meals ALOT.


Saturday I was at an all day event, and had planned on fasting all day, but I did have a couple pickles at lunch, and we had some snacks during the day.

At night they ordered Morretti's pizza and bruschetta.  I did have 1 piece of the bruschetta.


Hopefully I will be getting back to NORMAL eating. But you know what.  Everyone is going to have weeks like this.  And I ENJOYED myself and still did not do so bad.   This is a lifestyle change.  I cannot, nor do NOT expect that I will lose weight EVERY week.   I know that I have made a change.

Friday night we went to Kosta's because John and Nikki wanted Gyro's.  It was after 9 PM, so we did not have a lot of options.  But I KNEW that John would like "the Italian" that they have.   It is french bread with Gyro meat and marinara sauce and melted mozzarella.  (it normally comes with gardinera, but John does not like hot peppers, so he did not get them).  This is probably a sandwich that I would request of part of my LAST MEAL (where I ever to need that).  But I was able to sit at the table across from him and have NO desire to ask for a taste.  (I did have a french fry or 2).  But it made me feel great that I was not at all tempted by something that I used to DIE for.


No comments:

Post a Comment