Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Post #100!!!!

I cannot believe I have written 100 of these things.   I know my sisters are laughing and mocking me, but I love them for it.  What else would I expect from them?   (not 100 days on diet, that is next week)

Yesterday as I was shopping I saw a box with a breakfast sandwich on it and it looked really good.



So I was under the impression I was getting something that looked like that.  WRONG.


It tasted okay, but that is what I get for being swayed by pretty pictures.

I finally made a salad for lunch  (the peppers being the cause of my stitches)





It was good, I missed my salads, but I did not have enough dressing and it was only romaine, no baby spinach, so it was missing that little variety.

I do not like to eat a lot before bowling, so for dinner I had 2 spicy veggie chik'n patties.
They had a lot of spice and I liked them.



So I promised a picture of the stitches.   It is kind of ugly...







I wanted to leave enough space so you can turn away before you see an ugly thumb tip.









No comments:

Post a Comment