Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weigh in #17 and Easter Brunch

Saturday Deb threw a party for me to celebrate me shooting 300.   We needed to celebrate the good things in life, since the start of this food journey seemed to correspond with a bunch of unfortunate events in our life.  But with spring here, it is a start of NEW and better things.

I started the morning with a small snack.


For lunch we tried Jet's pizza.   Since I did not want a whole veggie pizza by myself.  So I ordered what they called a boat.   It was pizza dough as the "bun" and a bunch of veggies.  It was pretty good.
Deb really liked the pizza (they got a meat lovers special).


The party had a bunch of the normal party snacks, so I grazed a whole bunch of those.  Here is 1 picture of a plate I had


So again I was not expecting much when I weighed in, but somehow again I was down 1.2 pounds.  I was 254.   I am in shock that in this past month I have been able to eat "normal" food, and actually lose weight.  I really reinforces that I am making better food choices.

Sunday was easter and we had brunch at Grampa's country club  (the 101 year old Gramps!!!)

Thankfully they had a TON of non-meat options.
Here are my plates.
Omelet, tater tots, deviled egg, fruit, cheeses

Waffle, pretzel bread, raisin bun, potatoes. The asian salad up top was NOT good, so did not eat.

Mint, pecan, coffee flavored, moose, dark chocolate and peanut butter, tiramisu and some BAD tasting coconut.

I did not eat all of this.  Some of them I took a bite and did not finish, some I did eat all of.


Tomorrow I will write a post about a summary of the ups and downs I have faced on this 4 month journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment