Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weigh in #16 --- Chipotle and Jimmy Johns

Somehow with all the junk I ate the past week or so, I was still able to have a decent number.

255.4 pounds.  Which is the SAME as it was last week.   So if I can get back to salads, my home made food and walking in the pool, I am HOPING the weight will start to drop again.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

This morning I took the truck of Mom's stuff over to both of my sister's houses today.   My little sister bought me lunch (Thanks Bubbs).   We went to Chipotle.   I had the Sofritas veggie bowl with brown rice.  To drink I splurged and had a Mr Pibb.   Also I had a few too many chips and salsa.







Tonight for dinner Deb and I went to Jimmy Johns.

I had the veggie sandwich extra hot peppers and Sweet Tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment