Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Monday (Leftover party snacks)

Saturday night was the AWESOME party Debbie through for me.  We had left over snacks.  So Sunday night I divided them up into 4 servings of each item that was left.  I did not do 5, since our team goes out to eat on Fridays, so I needed food for Monday - Thursday.

At this point I decided to use the snack drawer and its evil tempting snacks to my advantage.  Instead of bringing in left over chips and pretzels, I just brought in the other stuff.


My mother in law made me this black olive dip (snack drawer pretzels)


Deb bought meatless taco dip (snack drawer Doritos)


We had a cheese tray

I forgot which day last week that we went to Chicago Prime, but I had leftover mediterranean tomatoes and onions.  So I bought a salad at work, and added some gardinera and some other peppers.  (then I forgot to take a picture of the tomatoes).  At the end there was a LOT of "sauce" left, so I bought 2 rolls and did not let that go to waste.







afternoon snacks were...

Humas (snack drawer Sourdough pretzels)



Guacamole (and a return of the snack drawer Doritos)

Dessert at home was 1 of the AWESOME bowling themed cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment